Home > News
LED lights with quality recognition skills
1. The flexible LED strip is assembled by FPC and assembled with SMD LED, so that the thickness of the product is only the thickness of one coin, which does not occupy space; the general specification is 30cm long, 18 LEDs, 24 LEDs and 50cm long 15 LEDs, 24 LEDs, 30 LEDs, etc. There are also 60cm, 80cm, etc., different users have different specifications. And can be cut at will, or can be arbitrarily extended and the illumination is not affected. The FPC material is soft and can be bent, folded and wound freely, and can be moved and stretched in three dimensions without breaking. It is suitable for use in irregular places and small spaces, and because it can be bent and wound arbitrarily, it is suitable for arbitrarily combining various patterns in advertising decoration.
2. LED hard light strips are assembled with PCB hard boards. LEDs are assembled with patch LEDs. They are also assembled with in-line LEDs. Different components are used depending on the needs. The advantage of the hard light bar is that it is relatively easy to fix, and it is convenient to process and install; the disadvantage is that it cannot be bent at will and is not suitable for irregular places. There are 18 LEDs, 24 LEDs, 30 LEDs, 36 LEDs, 40 LEDs, etc. for the LED strips of hard light strips. There are 18, 24, 36, 48 LEDs with in-line LEDs. Different specifications, there are both front and side, and the side light is also called the Great Wall light bar.
The LED light strip production is very low because of the low threshold for entering the project. However, experienced people still have the means to identify that the LED light strips produced by regular manufacturers and the LED strips of the cottage version (that is, the products produced by manual operation in the rental house) can be seen from the appearance. from.
1. Look at the solder joints. The LED strips produced by the regular LED strip manufacturers are produced by the SMT chip process using solder paste and reflow soldering processes. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED strips are relatively smooth and the soldering amount is not large, and the solder joints extend in an arc shape from the FPC pads to the LED electrodes. The soldering spot of the LED lamp strip of the cottage version is not uniform, and a dot is wrapped around the soldering foot. At the same time, different degrees of tin tip appear, which is a typical phenomenon of manual soldering.
2, look at the quality of FPC. FPC is divided into copper and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper plate is convex. If you look closely, you can see it from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely integrated with the FPC and can be bent freely without peeling off the pad. If the copper plate is bent too much, the pad will fall off, and if the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pad will fall off.
3. Look at the cleanliness of the surface of the LED strip. If the LED strips produced by the SMT process are clean, the surface is very clean and there are no impurities or stains. However, if the cottage version of the LED light strip produced by the hand soldering process, the surface will remain stained and cleaned regardless of how it is cleaned, and flux and tin residue will remain on the surface of the FPC.
4. Look at the packaging. The regular LED light strips will be packed in anti-static coils, usually 5 meters or 10 meters, and then sealed with anti-static moisture-proof bags. The cottage version of the LED light strip will use the recycling coil tray because of cost savings, and then there is no anti-static moisture-proof packaging bag. Look carefully at the coil tray to see the traces and scratches left when the label is removed.
5, look at the label. Regular LED lights with printed bags and reels will have printed labels instead of printed labels. The label of the cottage version is printed, and the specifications and parameters are not uniform.
6, see the attachment. Regular LED strips will be accompanied by instructions for use and strips in the box, as well as LED strips with connectors or decks; the cottage version of the LED strips do not have these accessories in the box, because Some manufacturers can still save the province after all.